The Sensit Smart is the world smallest ready-to-go potentiostat available on the market. The Sensit Smart can be directly inserted in a smartphone or tablet and controlled via the Android app PStouch. You can use the USB-C Female to USB-A cable to connect the Sensit Smart to a classic USB port on your PC and control the Sensit Smart via our PC software PSTrace.
The Sensit Smart supports most common electrochemical techniques, including Cyclic Voltammetry, Square Wave Voltammetry and Impedance Spectroscopy (FRA/EIS).
- Capable of EIS up to 200 kHz
- Built around the EmStat Pico module
- Potential range -1.7 to +2 V
- Current ranges 100 nA – 5 mA (max ±3 mA)
The Sensit Smart works at three different modes:
- Low Speed mode: for scan rates up to 1 V/s or a bandwidth of 100 Hz.
- High Speed mode: for high scan rates and frequencies.
- Max Range mode: a combination of the Low and High Speed modes for optimal dynamic dc-potential range.
- Linear Sweep Voltammetry (LSV)
- Cyclic Voltammetry (CV)
- Differential Pulse Voltammetry (DPV)
- Square Wave Voltammetry (SWV)
- Normal Pulse Voltammetry (NPV)
- Chronoamperometry (CA)
- Chronocoulometry (CC)
- MultiStep Amperometry (MA)
- Pulsed Amperometric Detection (PAD)
- Open Circuit Potentiometry (OCP)
Electrochemical Impedance spectroscopy (EIS)
- Potential scan
- Fixed potential
- Time scan
PSTrace for Windows
PSTrace for Windows provides support for all techniques and device functionalities. With a smooth simple interface, showing only the applicable controls, PSTrace is suitable for all levels of user experience. Functions include:
- Direct feedback on method parameters
- Equivalent Circuit Fitting
- Open your data in Origin and Excel with one click of a button
- Save all available curves, measurement data and methods to a single file
PStouch app for Android
PStouch is an app for Android devices compatible with the Sensit Smart.
PStouch communicates with your Sensit Smart directly via its USB-C port. Make sure your tablet or phone can act as USB Host (also known as USB On-The-Go).