The PalmSens4, is a USB and battery powered Potentiostat, Galvanostat, and optional a Frequency Response Analyser (FRA) for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS). The PalmSens4 has a large potential range (-5V to 5V or -10V to 10V) and current range (100 pA to 10 mA) with a high resolution and low noise. The economical PalmSens4 is a complete laboratory instrument but its compact and rugged design makes it also ideal for field work. Connecting via Bluetooth guarantees a perfectly floating measurement.
Compact, versatile and powerful
PalmSens4 comes in different configurations:
- ±5 V or ±10 V potential range
- EIS/FRA with maximum frequency of 100 kHz or 1 MHz
- optional Bipotentiostat module for second WE
- optional iR-Compensation
- Linear Sweep Voltammetry (LSV)
- Cyclic Voltammetry (CV)
- Fast Cyclic Voltammetry (FCV)
- AC Voltammetry (ACV)
- Differential Pulse Voltammetry (DPV)
- Square Wave Voltammetry (SWV)
- Normal Pulse Voltammetry (NPV)
- Chronoamperometry (CA)
- Zero Resistance Amperometry (ZRA)
- Chronocoulometry (CC)
- MultiStep Amperometry (MA)
- Fast Amperometry (FAM)
- Pulsed Amperometric Detection (PAD)
- Multiple-Pulse Amperometric Detection (MPAD)
- Linear Sweep Potentiometry (LSP)
- Chronopotentiometry (CP)
- MultiStep Potentiometry (MP)
- Open Circuit Potentiometry (OCP)
- Stripping Chronopotentiometry (SCP or PSA)
- Mixed Mode (MM)
Potentiostatic/Galvanostatic Impedance spectroscopy (EIS/GEIS)
- Potential scan or current scan
- Fixed potential or fixed current
- Time scan
PSTrace for Windows
PalmSens4 is shipped with the new PSTrace 5.0 software.
PSTrace for Windows provides support for all techniques and device functionalities. With a smooth simple interface, showing only the applicable controls, PSTrace is suitable for all levels of user experience. Functions include:
- Equivalent Circuit Fitting
- Scripting for running an automated sequence of measurement
- Open your data in Origin and Excel with one click of a button
- Save all available curves, measurement data and methods to a single file
- Browse measurementss on PalmSens4’s internal storage
- Direct feedback on method parameters
PStouch app for Android
PStouch is an app for Android devices that can be used with all PalmSens and EmStat potentiostats. PStouch communicates with your potentiostat directly via USB or wirelessly using the PalmSens Bluetooth. A Bluetooth dongle is available for your older PalmSens3.
Main extensions for PalmSens4:
- Multiplexer for using up to 8 or 16 cells with one potentiostat
- LM35 temperature sensor.
- Magnetic stirrer for stripping analysis applications.
- USB galvanic isolator for floating measurements.
- Differential Electrometer Amplifier (DEA) for use as floating voltage amplifier with differential input and single output for measuring an auxiliary signal between -5 to +5 V or -10 to +10 V.
Click here to see all PalmSens4 compatible extensions and accessories.