No Compromises on Productivity and Performance
The MultiEmStat4 is a compact Potentiostat, Galvanostat, and optional Frequency Response Analyser (FRA) for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) with 8 or 12 channels. The MultiEmStat4 comes in two versions; the Low Range version is great for applications that require a low current range down to 1 nA, whereas the High Range version is very suitable for applications that need a maximum current of 200 mA.
The MultiEmStat4M is available in two versions: the LR (Low Range) and HR (High Range) version.
|Potential range||±3 V||±6 V|
|Max. compliance voltage||±5 V||±8 V|
|Current ranges||1 nA to 10 mA (8 ranges)||100 nA to 100 mA (7 ranges)|
|Max. current||±30 mA||±200 mA|
|Electrode connections||WE, RE, CE and ground,
2 mm banana plugs
|WE, RE, CE, Sense, and ground,
2 mm banana plugs
- Linear Sweep Voltammetry (LSV)
- Cyclic Voltammetry (CV)
- Chronoamperometry (CA)
- Zero Resistance Amperometry (ZRA)
- Chronocoulometry (CC)
- MultiStep Amperometry (MA)
- Pulsed Amperometric Detection (PAD)
- Linear Sweep Potentiometry (LSP)
- Chronopotentiometry (CP)
- MultiStep Potentiometry (MP)
- Open Circuit Potentiometry (OCP)
- Differential Pulse Voltammetry (DPV)
- Square Wave Voltammetry (SWV)
- Normal Pulse Voltammetry (NPV)
- Mixed Mode (MM)
- Potentiostatic/Galvanostatic Impedance spectroscopy (EIS / GEIS)
- Potential scan or current scan
- Fixed potential or fixed current
- Time scan
MultiTrace for Windows
The MultiTrace software gives you full control over the channels of our multi-channel instruments. MultiTrace can be used with multi-channel potentiostats in two different modes; the Individual and Simultaneous mode.
All potentiostats are used independently. Measurements can be started on all channels with one click, or one at a time on individual channels. Each measured curve is shown in its own plot.
All channels run the same measurement at the same time (optionally hardware-synchronized). The measured curves are displayed in a single plot and can be stored together in a single data file or in separate data files.
Click here to see all extensions and accessories.