EmStat Blue is a small and low cost potentiostat with research grade capabilities. It has eight current ranges from 1 nA to 100 mA (EmStat3+ Blue) full scale, with a minimum resolution of 1 pA. It provides the most relevant electroanalytical measurement techniques and is used with the PSTrace software or with PStouch for Android.
Small and wireless potentiostat
- USB or Wireless Bluetooth connection
- Potential range ±5V or ±8V
- Current ranges 1 nA to 10 mA or 100 mA
- Ideal for mobile sensor applications
Standard included with an EmStat3/3+:
- Rugged carrying case
- High quality, double shielded cell cable with
2 mm banana connectors for Working, Counter, Reference, Sense (EmStat3+) and Ground
- Crocodile clips
- Dummy cell
- USB cable
- PSTrace software for Windows
- Linear Sweep Voltammetry (LSV)
- Cyclic Voltammetry (CV)
- Differential Pulse Voltammetry (DPV)
- Square Wave Voltammetry (SWV)
- Normal Pulse Voltammetry (NPV)
- Chronoamperometry (CA)
- Zero Resistance Amperometry (ZRA)
- Chronocoulometry (CC)
- MultiStep Amperometry (MA)
- Pulsed Amperometric Detection (PAD)
- Multiple-Pulse Amperometric Detection (MPAD)
- Open Circuit Potentiometry (OCP)
PSTrace for Windows
PSTrace for Windows provides support for all techniques and device functionalities. With a smooth simple interface, showing only the applicable controls, PSTrace is suitable for all levels of user experience. Functions include:
- Equivalent Circuit Fitting
- Scripting for running an automated sequence of measurements
- Open your data in Origin and Excel with one click of a button
- Save all available curves, measurement data and methods to a single file
- Browse measurements on PalmSens4’s internal storage
- Direct feedback on method parameters
PStouch app for Android
PStouch is an app for Android devices that can be used with all PalmSens and EmStat potentiostats. PStouch communicates with your potentiostat directly via USB or wirelessly using the EmStat3 Blue Bluetooth. A Bluetooth dongle is available for your older PalmSens3.
Main extensions for EmStat Blue:
- Multiplexer for using up to 8 or 16 cells with one potentiostat
- LM35 temperature sensor.
- Magnetic stirrer for stripping analysis applications.
- USB galvanic isolator for floating measurements.
- Differential Electrometer Amplifier (DEA) for use as floating voltage amplifier with differential input and single output for measuring an auxiliary signal between -5 to +5 V or -10 to +10 V.
Click here to see all EmStat Blue compatible extensions and accessories.