740 Membrane Test System
The 740 MTS is ideally suited for development of new ionomers and solid electrolytes. It offers rapid and accurate measurement of the through-thickness membrane resistance and conductivity as a function of temperature, humidity level and pressure.
The 740 MTS eliminates the time-consuming approach of catalyzing a membrane and assembling a fuel cell to evaluate the ionomer performance.
- Custom MTS4 Software for complete measurement process control and data acquisition
- CorrWare®, ZPlot® , MultiStat®, ZPlot·Lab™ & ZView® software for measurement and analysis of sample impedance
- Wet and dry gas mixing for accurate and precise RH control and rapid RH cycling
- Test chamber backpressure control, condenser and collection tank for high-temperature operation
- In-situ sample temperature and dew point measurement for real-time RH monitoring
- Uses bare (non-catalyzed) membranes
- Small sample size 6 mm x 30 mm
- Spring -loaded sample compression—easy, repeatable sample loading up to 400 PSI (2.76 MPa)
- Control and monitoring of multiple process temperatures
- Rapid, easy cell assembly with accurate and repeatable sample compression
- Cell lock-feature for safe operation at elevated temperature, pressure and H2 gas
- Automatic shutdown and N2 purge on alarm condition
- Detailed cell assembly instructions and data analysis procedure
- Native USB interface to PC for easy set-up
- Safety features include alarm conditions and automatic hardware shutdown for safe, reliable operation.
|BT-710 Cell Head||Cell head for in-plane membrane conductivity measurements with the 740 MTS and a benchtop potentiostat|