The mPDA, or miniPDA, is a 2 channel version of the Peripheral Differential Amplifier (PDA). It has 2 analog inputs for simultaneous recording of differential bipolar high-ohmic external voltages, such as reference or pH meters. The mPDA is integrated in a cable that connects directly to the peripheral port.
The cable ends in 4 banana’s (4mm) and is available in two different versions, one for the CompactStat/IviumStat and one for the sModule/Vertex (only if periph. port is available, for compatibility see also in the table).
● Each cable facilitates recording of up to 2 differential channels
● Cable length 1.3m; 1 black/red banana pair for each channel
● Differential measurement range: ±2.0 V
● Maximum common mode voltage: ±15 V
● Input impedance: > 10^12 Ohm