BASi Syringe Pumps offer excellent performance, flexibility and price.
- BASi Syringe Pumps are modular systems that consist of a syringe drive and a drive controller
- Compact syringe pump drive (3 X 23 cm). Ideal for limited space applications.
- Reliably delivers flow rates ranging from 0.001 to 500 µL/min utilizing 10 µL to 5.0 mL syringes (Gastight Syringes recommended)
- A stepper motor and precise lead screw provide smooth, constant flow from start to finish
- Automatic shut-off feature protects both the drive mechanism and syringes
- Can hold up to three syringes when used with the optional bracket (MD-1002)
BASi Syringe Pump Drive (shown with optional syringe)
- The syringe pump drive is separate from the controller to provide flexibility. Controller choices include a single connection to the Worker Controller or the Hive Controller which controls up to four syringe pump drives.
- When used with the Hive controller, the syringe drive can be positioned up to 10′ (3.0 meters) from the Controller
- If desired, the syringe pump drive may be mounted on a variety of surfaces via the magnetic base or keyhole slot on the bottom.
Syringe Pump Drive (shown with optional 3 syringe bracket and syringes)
List of products
|MD-1001||BASi Syringe Pump Drive
|MD-1002||3-Syringe Bracket for BASi Syringe Pump Drive
|MD-1000||Worker Syringe Pump Controller (controls 1 syringe drive)
|MD-1020||Hive Syringe Pump Controller (controls 4 syringe drives)
|MDN-0050||500 µL Gastight Syringe
|MDN-0100||1.0 mL Gastight Syringe
|MDN-0250||2.5 mL Gastight Syringe