Perfect for Microdialysis sampling! Save time and reduce headaches when you go automated with the BASi Refrigerated Fraction Collector. This multifunction, easy-to-use equipment will help make your lab more efficient.
- Reproducibly collect 5 to 200 µL samples (to collect up to 1.5 mLs, see the BASi Large Volume Refrigerated Fraction Collector).
- Toggleable refrigeration chills up to 48 fractions at 4°C
- Simple method setup via front panel keypad and LCD. Determine collection interval, number of samples, cooling on/off, and optional start delay time.
- Collect fractions from up to two sources (with addition of optional second needle)
- Passivated collection needle(s)
- Borosolicate glass (6X32mm) or plastic vials (6X35mm) with or without caps collect sample volumes from 5 to 250 µL
- Collects samples into open or capped resealing vials (use MF-5272 crimp caps below)
- Open architecture allows removal or replacement of vials during operation
- Entire carousel is removed easily for transfer of vials to storage or another process
- Vials can quickly be labeled with the optional CHADs for Vials™ Labeling System
List of products
|MD-1201||BASi Refrigerated Fraction Collector with one MW-2304 glass vial carousel and one MW-2310 sampling needle (order another MW-2310 for dual sample collection).
|MW-2304||Spare carousel for glass sample vials.
|MF-5270||300 µL borosilicate glass sample vials (6 x 32 mm), 1000/pkg.
|MF-5272||Caps with resealing double-sided Teflon/silicone crimp seals for MF-5270, 1000/pkg.
|MF-5274||Crimper for MF-5272 seals and MF-5270 vials.
|MW-2307||Optional carousel for plastic sample vials.
|MF-5271||250 µL plastic sample vials (6 x 35 mm), 1000/pkg. (Note: Plastic sample vials can either be sealed like glass vials, using MF-5272 and MF-5274, or capped with MF-5273 snap-on caps.
|MF-5273||Plastic caps for MF-5271 or MF-5270 vials. Be advised that although snap-on caps are more convenient, they may create more wear on the needle)
|CX-5060||Plastic vial cap removal tool
|MW-2310||Complete sampling needle assembly. Required for dual sampling option.